Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthday Celebration, 4th of July Celebration, and Some Family Time!!!

We started the birthday celebrating with a family picnic Tuesday evening! Hard to believe that my 70th birthday has arrived!!

Granddaughter, Chelsea and hubby, Cody

Chelsea and "little" bro, Kyler

Great granddaughter, Saylor Grace, loves her Aunt Marshalene!

Papa Bob relaxing and enjoying the evening!

From the cookout we moved on to cousin and friend, Lavada Koehn's farm where my sneaky kids had planned a surprise birthday party for me with homemade ice cream and many of my friends and family!! It was an awesome evening visiting and watching a huge fireworks display that son, Scott had acquired at different places all over the United States in his travels!!

My swim buddies and dear friends, Jimmie Lou, and Barbara!


More awesome friends, Susie, Clara, Lavada, Charlie, Dawn Ann & David!

Bob's daughter, Susan, and granddaughter, Sarah!
The next evening we moved on to the 4th celebration at the Historical Society.   Hunter's turtle "Tinker' is the red, white, and blue one in the middle.  Tinker got frightened and turned back, so sadly he didn't win.

Hunter getting ready to turn Tinker loose in the creek!

Brad and Remington taking it all in!

Family pic of a sweet family.  Thank you so much Brad and Marshalene, and all my family and friends who worked so hard and sneakily to make my 70th birthday party fun and one I will always remember!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment