Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cooler Days & Pretty Flowers!

Here we are almost to July, and we have the most incredible weather!! Temps in the 80's and expected to be most of the week!  Loving it!  Last year we were seeing temperatures in the triple digits, so this is amazing! Couldn't resist going out and getting a few more pics of the flowers in my flowerbeds.  Haven't been out much this week, because I've been down in my back, so have spent a lot of time just wishing I could be outside catching up on all my yardwork, and enjoying being outside.  Bob caught up all the weedeating today, and son, Scott, finished up the mowing for me yesterday.  What a blessing to have such good help!  Hopefully, tomorrow I can get in and find some answers for my sore back and hip!

Interesting Almost Double Zinnia

Ruffle Center Hollyhocks

4 O'Clocks.  This picture does not do them justice.  They are the prettiest bright red, but it just doesn't show that here for some reason.

Pretty Gladiola.  Only have one bulb left.  Planted these 3 or 4 years ago.

This coleus has almost taken up the whole whiskey barrel!


Double Zinnia


Love all the colors here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment