Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winter Has Come With A Vengeance!!



This is proving to be one of our colder winters that we've had in awhile. Temps are predicted to be in the single digits with wind chills in the minus the next couple of mornings!  Most of the big snows have missed us in NW Oklahoma, but it was finally our turn!  We woke up to beautiful snow cover this morning! All in all we got 5 or 6 inches of that beautiful, perfect wet snow that makes awesome snowballs and snowmen.  Kids got out of school today, so lots of snow activities were happening.  Bob and I spent to morning moving furniture to the garage and kitchen in preparation for the carpet cleaners Thursday, therefore I didn't get to go out and about to take pics of the beautiful countryside, but I did get a few from my yard.


So glad I am not one of these poor creatures!!








No comments:

Post a Comment