Friday, November 8, 2013

Fishing And Picture Taking Fun!!

As I have mentioned Thursdays are Grandkid day here, and this Thursday, Winston and I made the rounds, park, library, and Jacket Stop for a drink.  Winston goes home with mommy for a nap in the afternoon, then I pick up Hunter at school, and we have our time together for a couple of hours.  This Thursday Hunter called me early, and wanted to to fishing after school, so after school we headed to a favorite little fishing pond, fished, snacked and I got to catch some really pretty pics as the sun was going down. Fun times with the little guys!!
Oh, and we did catch a couple of fish and had lots of nibbles!!!





I think he's ready for snack time!!






Sweet little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos Velda!! Looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It was fun, and the light was just perfect to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete