Friday, March 22, 2013

Faces!

This blog entry is a little different.  It is some of the beautiful faces in my life!  All I can say is "I am blessed beyond measure"!!  You may have seen some of these on my other blog entries, but they help tell the story of some of my precious family!  



Picture Of Innocence

Face Of Mother Love


Loves His Mom

You Don't Mean It!!

I Don't Believe It!!


Joy!!

Precious!

Sweetness!!

World Through The Eyes Of A Child!

Thinking!


Is Another Pic Really Necessary, Mema?

Beauty

Sweetness & Innocence!!
Nearly Naptime


Beautiful!

Love Rides A Harley!
Beautiful pic stolen from Chelsea! Love these two!

Grandpa Loves His Beautiful Grandbaby!!

The Beauty Of Youth


Really, Papa?

Love!
   
 

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet! 
(Have to admit it.  I stole this one from Marshalene's blog).  Love this!!


Always Smiling! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment