Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wow!!! Have You Ever Felt Lost???

Well, that's how I feel right now!  I am trying to get my blog page set up and am finding out that I am not as computer literate as I thought I was.  They say though that it is good to learn new things to keep the brain fog from setting in, and I need all the help I can get there!  Thank goodness,  I have a daughter-in-law who is very much computer literate,  and can help me out. 
That picture above is my view from my west window on South 14th.  Pretty to look out at, but not so much fun if you have to be out in it.  I Am really looking forward to next week when they say we will have some spring like temperatures, and we can quit layering our clothes to keep warm!
I was blessed this morning to get to spend time with my two precious little guys, Hunter and Winston.  They warm me up to paraphrase Hunter.  Then the boys, Marshalene, and I met  papa at Taco Mayo for lunch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment