Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day & A Few A New Things!

Goodies From Hubby & Kids
Valentine's day has a special meaning to me because it is also the day that Bob and I got married in Las Vegas in a little Baptist church 21 years ago.  He said he planned it that way, so he would just have to remember it all on one day!  It was the first time I had ever flown in an airplane and the farthest I had been from Oklahoma was Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri.  Quite a trip for a little old small town gal, But we had a blast!
Bible Cover



New Prints Tater Bags
Been surfing the net and found a cute pattern for a bible cover, so decided to give it a try.  It has a pocket inside for a couple of pencils and will fit a 9x14 inch bible.  I found these cute prints recently at Hobby Lobby (my favorite store) and thought they would make cute tater bags.  My tater bags now have a new kind of batting in them by The Warm Company that is supposed to be safer for heating and insulating the bags.  

2 comments:

  1. Cute Bible cover! I get so excited wondering what cute little creation you will come up with next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marshalene!!! Hey, went to Woodward with Bob to see his sleep apnea doctor this afternoon, then we stopped at Walmart. You were right, cute, cute inexpensive material. Got enough for a bible cover or two and an apron. Just loved their material. Then we went to Dan's (used to be K-Bobs) for supper. It was so good, and the salad bar is wonderful. We have to all go do this soon, and I think I see a Woodward shopping trip for you and me in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete