Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Beauty!

I'm actually a fall and winter person, but I do love all the flowers and nature creatures of the summer time.  The butterflies are really busy lately and haven't captured any good pics of the  hummingbirds, but they are enjoying the flowers and nectar that I put out for them.  We also have had some young rabbits all summer that have really been making themselves at home in our yard.  We don't have any dogs in our neighborhood,  and just an indoor kitty, so the rabbits and birds feel safe to hang around the yard.  
The Monarchs are starting to show up!




I call this my "wild flowerbed"! There are actually some whisky barrel planters in there somewhere! lol


Our neighbor's lovely crepe myrtle bush!

Pretty bougainvillea plant my neighbor gave me last year.

Knockout Rose Bush

The last of the hollyhocks

2 comments:

  1. I am getting caught up on my blog reading while on vacation. Your flowers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cheri! I am so far behind on my blog and plan to try to bring it up later today!

    ReplyDelete