Friday, January 10, 2014

My Favorite Pics Of 2013

These are the photos that I submitted to JGM Galleries for their 2013 Blog Project.  It is a really neat project that they do each year to help people learn to take better photos and display the ones they feel are the best of the ones they have taken through the year. I really enjoyed this, and it was difficult to pick out just a few of the ones that I liked best!  I love going back over my photos and remembering the circumstances and memories that they bring back.  I especially love nature and landscape photos as you can tell!!  You also have the opportunity to view all the entrants photos.  Many are so amazing that they take your breath away! Thank you, JGM Galleries for this opportunity!
 
Innocence

 
Brotherly Love

Golden Mirror Image

 
Evening Glow
 
Beauty Of Age
 
Early Morning Light



Captured In The Light

 

 
Cold Beauty
 
Calm After The Storm
 
Morning's Heavenly Light
Dawn's Early Light
Mystery
Beauty In Flight
Deep Thoughts


Colors
Peace

Peaceful Evening Glow



 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love my new blog background!!! Thank you so much, Marshalene! You have done an awesome job once again!

    ReplyDelete