Sunday, September 23, 2012

Searching For Scenes!!

I'm taking a basic digital photography class with Marshalene, and it is basic, but fun!  Mainly we are learning the settings on our cameras and a few different shots to take with what we learn.  I am loving it, and it is really fun to watch for neat things, people, and places to photo.  My main interest is landscapes, old buildings, sunsets, and animals.  I don't have a lot of luck with people.  They won't hold still like scenery and old buildings do, so here are a few shots of what I have I focused on (no pun intended) lately.




Our beautiful Gloss Mountains to the west on a hazy dusty evening!

Pretty mushrooms growing in my front yard.

Sun glowing through the crabapple tree in my front yard! 

I have a beautiful view of our sunsets on So. 14th every evening!

Not even Sissy can get away from my camera!

My macro shot of one of my remaining zinnias.

Of course, there had to be some sunflowers!!

Old tractor on the hill just east of Burrell's.

Sun's going down, but work not done!

Our neighbor to the north!  Pretty baby!

Rustic old barn west of Fairview.

Sunflowers and pretty mountains!

Canton lake on a beautiful sunny afternoon!

Soon we'll see some reds here too!  Can't wait!

Days gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment